Archive for June, 2007
Just trying out our new baby, Canon EOS 30D.
Splash & dash!
this cam is tried and tested to be Border collie friendly. Cant wait to try out Agility and Frisbee photos!
Woah tagging must be some kinda trend, like chain emails in the past.
We’ve been tagged by Loki to state 8 random facts about ourselves, and then tag 8 other dawgs.
Let’s start with me!
1. I run and hide under the sofa everytime papa calls my name out loud. Go figure.
2. Chunks of my fur sometimes mysteriously “disappears” from my body, as if they were chopped off. Till now nobody knows what happens.
3. I love to jump on Mama when she’s at the computer, or concentrating on some task, and run away, mighty pleased with myself.
4. I dont really enjoy playing silly biting games with Alice but I just put up with it and pretend to like it. Just to please her.
5. I conned everybody at Petgamart once by falling asleep on one of the dog beds after a looooong swim and made them believe I really like sleeping on beds, but in the end when Mama got me a bed, I would only sleep on it ONCE. Frankly, I prefer the cool marbled floor.
6. I am left-handed. So if by any chance you are going to load my Flyball box, please load the ball on your right hole.
7. When I am excited, I bite my parents’ noses.
8. I’m Sensitive New Age Dawg.
Random facts about Divalicious Liz:
1. She thinks she’s a prima donna and aint afraid to show it
2. She is more kitty than dawg because she likes to lie on high and soft areas and isnt outdoorsy like she should be
3. She has those moods once in a while where she zooms round and round the house at top speed, stop shot, and suddenly zooms off again
4. Her mouth cannot be fully closed. Front rows of her teeth are exposed all the time
5. She has no idea what a ball is for
6. She hates thunder and rain. And water.
7. She loves food more than anything else in this world. Maybe even more than Mama. hmm…
8. She is Diva. Hear her bark!