I dont know why I havent uploaded these photos yet.
I’m looking really good now, if I may say so myself. ahem..
My fur is really thick and fluffy and soft.
Aunty Shanice says she wants to see a “new” me.
Cant wait to meet my friends for Nova’s, Shadow’s, and Archii’s bdays this Saturday! 😀
For the past week, nothing much happened – technically.
But come this week, fwah I think my fur has grown out considerably alot! Especially the sexy white fur on my neck.
And especially if you compare to my 1st photo prior to taking this miracle supplement.
Check out the “feathering” on the sides of my ears and face.
And the fur under my chin has sprawled out to be longer and covering more of my pink skin.
Other effects noted are softer and denser coat, and no more red and itchy skin.
No wonder I’m a happy gurl!
Fur has grown *abit* longer, when I stretch my neck, the pink skin can still be seen.
The fur on the underarm area and chest have grown to fully cover all parts of skin. =)
This is my first week, out of 2 months, and I’ve been very happy with the results so far.
And this is me today, look at my fur growing out slightly, covering the bald skin.
Notice that there’s still a little “pink” skin under my chin.
I’m not in full bloom yet, though, which I’m pretty sure I will be, if I continue eating the prescribed amount of supplement daily.
Updates again next week!
Just trying out our new baby, Canon EOS 30D.
Splash & dash!
this cam is tried and tested to be Border collie friendly. Cant wait to try out Agility and Frisbee photos!
Woah tagging must be some kinda trend, like chain emails in the past.
We’ve been tagged by Loki to state 8 random facts about ourselves, and then tag 8 other dawgs.
Let’s start with me!
1. I run and hide under the sofa everytime papa calls my name out loud. Go figure.
2. Chunks of my fur sometimes mysteriously “disappears” from my body, as if they were chopped off. Till now nobody knows what happens.
3. I love to jump on Mama when she’s at the computer, or concentrating on some task, and run away, mighty pleased with myself.
4. I dont really enjoy playing silly biting games with Alice but I just put up with it and pretend to like it. Just to please her.
5. I conned everybody at Petgamart once by falling asleep on one of the dog beds after a looooong swim and made them believe I really like sleeping on beds, but in the end when Mama got me a bed, I would only sleep on it ONCE. Frankly, I prefer the cool marbled floor.
6. I am left-handed. So if by any chance you are going to load my Flyball box, please load the ball on your right hole.
7. When I am excited, I bite my parents’ noses.
8. I’m Sensitive New Age Dawg.
Random facts about Divalicious Liz:
1. She thinks she’s a prima donna and aint afraid to show it
2. She is more kitty than dawg because she likes to lie on high and soft areas and isnt outdoorsy like she should be
3. She has those moods once in a while where she zooms round and round the house at top speed, stop shot, and suddenly zooms off again
4. Her mouth cannot be fully closed. Front rows of her teeth are exposed all the time
5. She has no idea what a ball is for
6. She hates thunder and rain. And water.
7. She loves food more than anything else in this world. Maybe even more than Mama. hmm…
8. She is Diva. Hear her bark!